Wilton, Reece writes:
> If I use an untokenized field, would "fox" match this as well?  I need
> to support both exact match searches and searches where one word exists
> in the field.

couldn't you use some start/end word (that never occurs in your texts)
as anchors?
That is index 'XXX brown fox YYY' instead of 'brown fox' and search for
'XXX brown fox YYY' instead of 'brown fox' for exact match?
Of course the XXX and YYY would only occur in the index, not in the
stored text.
I don't know what the performance impact would be though.

Morus