From: Karl Koch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:09 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: setMaxClauseCount ??

that sounds interesting to me. I refer to a paper written by NIST about
Relevance Feedback which was doing test with 20 - 200 words. This is why I
thought it might be good to be able to use all non stopwords of a document for that
and see what is happening. Do you know good papers about strategies of how
to select keywords effectivly beyond the scope of stopword lists and stemming?