Lots of params in that mlt method, but it seems flexible.
I'll try it.

Small optimization suggestion: use int[] with a single element for that
words Map, instead of creating lots of Integer()s.  Actually, maybe
JVMs are smart and don't allocate new objects for the same int wrapped
in Integer.... I don't know for sure.

Otis