On Thursday 12 February 2004 18:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 17:53, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > How were you extracting the words?
>
> Oops, sorry that this stupid question :) Got it.

Hm, seems the question wasn't so stupid anyway:

IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(ram);
TermEnum te = reader.terms();
while(te.next())
{

/**

As mentioned the only way I can see is to get the output of the analyzer
directly as a TokenStream
iterate through it and insert it into a Map.
Increment you counter for the word for every occurrences found.

**/

Kiran Viparthi
But this includes obviously parts of words, too :-\

Timo