David Spencer wrote:

Maybe I missed something but I always thought the stop list should be a Set, not a Map (or Hashtable/Dictionary). After all, all you need to know is existence and that's what a Set does.

It stores the word as the key and the value...

I don't care either way... There was no HashSet back when this was written. I was just going to leave it as a HashMap so that in the future if we ever wanted to change the value we could...

Either way.

--

Please reply using PGP:

http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc