Erik Hatcher wrote:

I will refactor again using Set with no copying this time (except for the String[] and Hashtable) constructors. This was my original preference, but I got caught up in the arguments by Kevin and lost my ideals temporarily :)

I expect to do this later tonight or tomorrow.

How about this as a compromise...

No copy on constructor... use a Set but in the documentation summarize this conversation and point out that the user should use a HashSet and NOT any other type of set and that it will result in a copy..

I think Doug's comment about a potentially faster impl in the future was a good point...

Kevin

--

Please reply using PGP.

http://peerfear.org/pubkey.asc NewsMonster - http://www.newsmonster.org/