Great.  Thanks Erik.
I haven't experienced any performance problems with lucene, and our indexes are
reletively small (less than 10 thousand).  I've been working with a commercial search
engine who's API had pagable results built in, and so I just assumed that it existed
for lucene.  I'm glad to hear that it's handled internally and think that's a much
better route.  I'd just like to mention that lucene is a MUCH more solid product than
the third party search engine we're investigating, and lucene may be our final choice
because of it.  thanks for putting together such a solid product!

Ryan