On Jun 15, 2004, at 12:48 AM, Karthik N S wrote:
Sombody please tell me why the "[pad]" is been displayed between words on
searching the indexed file

Content : Digital Cameras[pad][Digital Cameras][pad][EZ Dual Cam USB Digital Video/Still Camera][pad... Cam USB Digital

How do I correct this problem

  [Note: -   I am using the Highlighter package from the Sandbox for
highlighting the required word from an html  ]

Please show us the relevant (succinct) piece of code that created the text output above.