Hi Ian,

Depending on what you want to do, you could also follow the installation instructions on http://www.zilverline.org. It describes how to install zilverline, but the same goes for the lucene war.

Hope this helps,

  Michael Franken

Ian McDonnell wrote:

Also another silly question, do i need to setup a war on the server?

--- Ian McDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Well when i extracted it, it created the org/apache/lucene directories in the public_html directory. When i try to compile any of the source it just throws numerous errors. I've got the classpath set to web-inf/classes.

Have i extraced it to the wrong directory?