PDFbox stumbles also with "class java.io.IOException with message:  - You
do not have permission to extract text" in case the doc is copy/print
protected.
I tested now the snowtide commercial product and it looks like it could
process these files as well. Performance was also not so bad. Unfortunatly
the test result could not be considered as 100%, because the free version
processed just first  8  pages.  After all this product costs a fortune
(as long the company is ready to pay I don't realy mind:))

J.

Robert Newson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: news <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24.10.2004 17:44