Hi Erik

Apologies.......

I may be a little offline from this form,but I may help u for the next
version of Luncene In Action.

 I Was working on Java WordNet Library , On fiddling with the API's, found
something Interesting ,

 the code attached to this  get's more Synonyms then the Wordnet's Indexed
format avaliable from the LuceneinAction Zip File

1) It needs Wordnet2.0's Dictonery  Installed

2) jwnl.jar from SourceForge

[
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=33824&package_id=33975
&release_id=196864 ]

After sucess compilation

Type for watch

ORIGINAL  : "watch" OR "analog_watch" OR "digital_watch" OR "hunter" OR
"hunting_watch" OR "pendulum_watch" OR
            "pocket_watch" OR "stem-winder" OR "wristwatch" OR "wrist_watch"

FORMATTED : "watch" OR "analog watch" OR "digital watch" OR "hunter" OR
"hunting watch" OR "pendulum watch" OR "pocket watch"

Check this Out,may be u will come up with Briliant Idea's

with regards
Karthik