On Jan 10, 2005, at 6:54 PM, David Spencer wrote:
Hi...I wrote the WordNet sandbox code - but I'm not sure if I undertand this thread. Are we saying that it does not work w/ the new WordNet data, or that code in Eric's book is better/more up to date etc?

I have not tried the sandbox with any versions past WordNet 1.6. Karthik shows a Java API to it, which I have not used - only your code that parses the prolog files. So the book code explains exactly what is in the sandbox and describes WordNet 1.6 integration. Though WordNet has evolved.

If needed I can update the sandbox code..

It'd be awesome to have current WordNet support - I haven't looked at what is involved in making it so.