We have had good meetings on Fridays and Weekends. I think a lack of
event plan and good advertising. People need to know about the event
just posting here isn't enough. 10 still counts. Our first meets where
3 and 5 persons if I remeber rightly. Second one consisted of us
admiring Kiggs new iphone.

--
Simon Vass