Hey all,

Just FYI: There's an OpenMRS "Immersion" meeting happening at OutBox
today at 5pm. See below.

Apparently there are also some related upcoming events (Implementors
Conference Dec 6-9 and Hackathon Dec 10-11)

This, to me, is great news. The government is going Open Source for
its electronic medical records system.

Regards,
Kyle Spencer