The plan is to build a Cohort of software developers, data managers and
support personnel at a national level to drive the evolution of the
platform

Stephen

Stephen S. Musoke
Skype: ssmusoke
Twitter: @ssmusoke
+256 776 553 260
http://ssmusoke.com

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure ~Marianne Williamson