On Oct 13, 2016 19:02, Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo.vera...@cnaf.infn.it> wrote:

> Hello,
> will the lustre 2.9.0 rpm be released on the Intel site ?
> Also the latest rpm for zfsonlinux  available is 0.6.5.8

The Lustre 2.9.0 packages will be released, when the release is complete.
You are welcome to test the pre-release version from Git, if you are
interested.

You are also correct that the ZoL 0.7.0 release is not yet available.
There are still improvements when using ZoL 0.6.5.8, but some of these
patches only made it into 0.7.0.

Cheers, Andreas