Hi Michael,

I guess your problem shows SELinux works just fine on Lustre :)

The SELinux policy enforced on your CentOS client does not allow Apache server
to access files that have the ‘system_u:object_r:unlabeled_t:s0’ security
context.
To see the SELinux denial messages please make sure you issue this command:
# semanage dontaudit off
Messages should be written to /var/log/audit/audit.log.

Regards,
Sebastien.