Hi all,

while installing some servers with ZFS and Lustre 2.10, for the first OSS I created the kmod-lustre-osd-zfs with zfs-0.6.5 (I think). The second OSS already got zfs-0.7, so I created new Lustre modules. Both went fine.

Of course I was curious about what happens when updating ZFS-beneath-Lustre, so I did that on the first OSS. Again everything fine - except that the successful 'mount -t lustre...' ends with a funny error message

>> mount.lustre FATAL: unhandled/unloaded fs type 0 'ext3'

So far I see no problems with these OSTs.

May not be connected to updating zfs, of course.

Cheers,
Thomas