Hi, Ken.  Thanks for sharing these.

Peter, I have a question and a comment/suggestion for you about the "Lustre
2.13 Contributions" pie charts.  For the LINES OF CODE contributors, I don't
see ORNL.  I've got to figure that there must be some oversight.  I'm sure that
James Simmons alone contributed many things to 2.13.  Surely, enough to break
out of the "Other" category all on his own, right?  Then, maybe just a helpful
suggestion: at the next update could you please also tell us about `# of
commits` (per organization)?  I tend to think that commit count is more often a
more useful metric than LOC.

Thanks,
-Cory

On 1/13/20, 11:23 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Rawlings, Kenrick D"