Hi,

lctl get_param mdt.*.exports.*.open_files  returns:
mdt.snap8-MDT0000.exports.172.18.180.21@o2ib.open_files=
[0x20000b90e:0x10aa:0x0]
mdt.snap8-MDT0000.exports.172.18.180.22@o2ib.open_files=
[0x20000b90e:0x21b3:0x0]
mdt.snap8-MDT0000.exports.172.18.181.19@o2ib.open_files=
[0x20000b90e:0x21b3:0x0]
[0x20000b90e:0x21b4:0x0]
[0x20000b90c:0x1574:0x0]
[0x20000b90c:0x1575:0x0]
[0x20000b90c:0x1576:0x0]

Doesn't seem to be many open, so I don't think it's a problem of open files.

Not sure which bit of this I need to use with lfs fid2path either...

Cheers,
Alastair.