Dear all,

I have something to add. I wrote:

> > > And what did Arto mean by "strong notes",
> >
> > Arto will doubtless explain what he means,
>
> Well, now I have to..., I guess... :-)
>
> To be short: There are important or "good" notes and there are less
> important or "bad" notes. In the days of lute there was no democracy

etc.

But actually in the original context I think I meant just the fact
that when I play the whole fragment of a melody strongly, I tend to
use also more pressure of the left hand. And then I am able to make
some small and nice changes in the pitch of the notes, too.
But also the other story is important... ;-)

Arto