It's funny: exactly yesterday I sat with the lute, just by chance, on a
sort of feetrest I have in front of my couch. It has a slight slope,
more or less the same which the cushion described by Kenneth Be has.
That moderate slope and the height makes a nice place to sit when
playing. BTW, certainly most of you know about the swedish "Balans"
chairs, which have that slope.
Saludos from Barcelona,
Manolo Laguillo