Greg,

I ordered the CD from Los Angeles Classical Guitars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

The CD is is made for Windows; I wrote a rather perl script that
does searches on Mac OS X or any other Unix system.

If you want to see what the pictures look like look at
http://www.phys.uri.edu/~nigh/Fuenllana/f1.jpg
http://www.phys.uri.edu/~nigh/Fuenllana/f2.jpg

Peter.

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Gregory  Brown wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Sometime ago, I remember reading about the collected works, in the original
> tablature, of all the vihuelists being availabe on CD. Can someone tell me
> how I might obtain a copy?
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg Brown

the next auto-quote is:
If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the
worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever.
(Woody Allen)
/\/\
Peter Nightingale                  Telephone (401) 874-5882
Department of Physics, East Hall   Fax (401) 874-2380
University of Rhode Island         Kingston, RI 02881