Ed,

    Wow, thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  And wha
timing - I need to mention one important thing in
conjunction with this album, however.

    "Charles Hurel: Works for Theorbo; Christopher
Wilke, theorbo," formerly a self-release with a
different title, is now available with Centaur
Records.  When I say "now" however, it is actually so
new that its not entirely in their system yet.  The
LSA has a few copies, but it should be a few days
before the album is available from Centaur's website
-www.centaurrecords.com.  (I don't even have it yet.)

Thanks again, Ed for your kind words!

Chris