Anthony,

   it would have been nice to bid against each other ;-)

But this is the ridiculous part of this story: for all what we are writing, there is a market out there. Somebody just needs to take it... I still believe the net could change a number of things. There are already a good number of fac simile on the net and I imagine in this situation they will continue to grow.

Best,

Luca