Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:52 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Buying Francesco da Milano - Ness

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your generous offer to share these files, but I would caution for you to not do so, without direct consent of Art Ness. You say you made the Fronimo files from Art's edition, and I believe it could potentially be a copyright infringement. If you made the files from the original sources,
there is no infringement.

Perhaps Howard Posner could advise you on that.  Art owns his work and I
would not "assume" it is OK if he does not object. Out of legal , and more
so courtesy, please get Art's permission before you distribute the files.

ed