David
        The Seicento edition seems to come in 6 volumes, but at about  25 Euro

the volume does not seem all that cheap (Unless you only have a
specific set of Fantasies that you want) compared to what Luca paid
for the Ness on ebay.

At US $102.50  (considering the rate of the Euro to  Dollar), Luca
got himself a real bargain, that is, if he does not suffer from
"dyslexia verticalis" (as I do), brought on by reading Franch and
Italian tablature on the same day

Here is a link to sciento, which I managed to tease out their web
page, by searching  "information on the page".  I hope it works for you
http://www.seicentomusic.de/E_LUTE.html

Of course, if we wait, perhaps the pages Mark is giving us through
the Lute society magazine, will appear in a complete Lute Society
volume.
Regards
Anthony