I have decided to try "Just" tuning first, still few questions remains. lets go back to the tuner:

I'm in a very noisy environment sometimes (there's a kindergarden few steps from here...), how i can see visually if I'm tuned? (ST-122 just to remind) that's it, then i'm fixed (already have set it up manually for my lute)

Now back to the temperament, I'm going to try more then one. I might even try dowland's temperament.

First, With what to make the Tastino? I do not want it to be permanent. tape is good, but how large should i make it? long like a fret? or smaller like... mother of pearl in my SG's neck? (like the picture one of the David's brought here), how thick, how long, etc... please remember, this is my first attempt with other temperaments.

Second, What about the frets on the lute body? there are three. I guess there is some trick with that...

Before I touch the lute, i want to know much more on the technicality, I don't want to cause damage.

Thanks again
Omer

b.h.w.
I Finally worked out the LSA file, using Excel 2008 for Mac