On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Omer katzir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just wonder (again) what will happened if i wont use tastino? lets
> say...in Pythagorean tuning or Aron's Meantine?

I don't know about Aron's Meantine, but Pythagorean temperament
without tastini shouldn't be too much of a problem. The single line
music you are likely to play will allow for refingering the offending
notes somewehere else on the fingerboard.

Anyway, the best way to find out is to try and judge for yourself.

David