If anyone here ever tuned to unequal temperament without tastini, please write your experience. (or even quotes from early fretted players) I will start my testing tomorrow, but i will still like to read what other people done.

and of course...the other way around. how you handled the new little fret, how you know when to press on the correct position with it.

I know my own testing will be much better, but i also wonder how... lets stay....F. Milano tuned his lute :-D, I'm really looking for the pure tunes offered by other temperaments but i don't want to play "wrong"

I play renaissance music, and medieval, sometimes i go to the early Baroque, but not later. And its a new experience for me, I'm actually excited...