To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu Net" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:11 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Straight Answer Please

The current topic under discussion of "toy" theorbos has failed so
far to answer the one question without which there is no basis for
discussion at all, namely, what size does a theorbo have to be so
that it can no longer be called a "toy" theorbo?  I request a
straight answer, please:  no letters in the body of the answer except
cm following some numbers.

David R
dlu...@verizon.net