I didn't fully understood that version. but i'm going to see everything sent from this group and see my best course of action.
I think it was david who recummend something that seems logical to me.

I also looked at Arto's stuff, its looks the same thing as I wrote. but i'm not sure how it will sound with a singer. I'll check the other links now. Maybe Arto's paper have the best result with some modification.