We tend to think we have a monopoly on crude, lascivious behavior with our on line porn, lose moral pop songs and television programs. Such is not the case. This is not the first time we have run across female genital references such and My Lady Hunsdon's Puff. There are those who believe that the word intended here is not puff but puss. I remember a madrigal I heard some time ago, the title and author of which I now cannot remember, but the multi voicing was constructed in such a way that at certain points in the composition the disparate voicing came together to make the phrase tickle her taint. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Nightingale" <n...@pobox.com>
To: "lute" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:24 AM
Subject: [LUTE] cat will after kind

Dear Luters,

The lyrics of Watkins Ale contains this:
  cat will after kind,
  all winkers are not blind

I had always interpreted the winkers part as referring to a subtle
invitation for a roll in the Ale, until I asked a British friend what he
thought it meant.  Much to my surprise, his response was that he thought
that it was pretty crude and explained the winking as the "opening and
closing of certain penetrable orifices."

Who here is so vile that they would know?  I'll stop so you can reply.

Peter.

the next auto-quote is:
Keep your government hands off my Medicare!
(Unknown Representative of Idiot America)
/\/\
Peter Nightingale                  Telephone (401) 874-5882
Department of Physics, East Hall   Fax (401) 874-2380
University of Rhode Island         Kingston, RI 02881

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4356 (20090821) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4356 (20090821) __________

http://www.eset.com