Hi Ed,

It didn't seem to like the (very rare) dry weather in England when it
was put under tension...the soundboard shrank due to the low humidity,
and this caused the glue to give way, and the string tension did the
rest....

Ouch.

Just got word today that the repair is alomost done, so I'll swing
past to pick it up in early February!

Best wishes,

--
Dr Benjamin A. Narvey