Martin:

The "Duo tutti di fantasia" is in both versions of Fronimo (1568/9 and
1584).  It appears in mensural notation rather than tab.
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k582176.image.hl.r=fronimo.f87.langE
N.pagination

If you make a performing edition, please feel free to send it to me for
posting on the Fronimo page:
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/associated/Galilei/index.html

Regards,

Daniel