I'm looking for some easy arrangements for christmas music for
   chitarrone with re-entrant tuning.A  anyone has transcribed some
   stuff?A  I'm new at playing in re-entrant tuning, have been playing
   Renaissance lute for 30 some years and recently convertedA my 10 course
   into a 13 courseA liuto attiorbato, which is really fun to play , and
   allows me to have a crack at this other world that I never really
   explored.A  Still fumbling a bit with my basses, but getting the hang
   of it
   .

   thx

   Bruno Cognyl-Fournier

   MontrealA

   On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Anton HAP:ger