The luters of days gone by seem to have used wine as a hand moisturizer.
It wasn't to be applied orally as that would have interfered with the agility
of the mind as historical sources advise us..
Folks like Bakfark, Dlugoraj, Jakob Polak and Blancrocher to name but a few
however seem to have played better when in a state of intoxication.;-)
 LvS
Op 14 feb 2011, om 18:14 heeft Herbert Ward het volgende geschreven: