----- Message d'origine ----
De : Herbert Ward <wa...@physics.utexas.edu>
À : lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Envoyé le : Mar 15 mars 2011, 14h 25min 48s
Objet : [LUTE] Re: Strap slips off left shoulder.

Non-skip material between strap and shoulder works fine.
Thanks.

I hitch my shirt backwards a few inches before lowering
the strap onto my shoulder.  This removes slack from
the front of the shirt, and makes the final arrangement
tighter and more satisfactory.

Material similar to rug/carpet backing include

(a) non-skid shelf liner (at Walmart next to the shelf
paper), and

(b) non-skid drawer liner (at hardware supply outlet, to
keep tools from sliding around in drawers).

Alternative (b) may be available in black.