From: Herbert Ward <wa...@physics.utexas.edu>
To: lute <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Tue, Mar 15, 2011 9:26 am
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Strap slips off left shoulder.

on-skip material between strap and shoulder works fine.
hanks.
I hitch my shirt backwards a few inches before lowering
he strap onto my shoulder.  This removes slack from
he front of the shirt, and makes the final arrangement
ighter and more satisfactory.
Material similar to rug/carpet backing include
(a) non-skid shelf liner (at Walmart next to the shelf
aper), and
(b) non-skid drawer liner (at hardware supply outlet, to
eep tools from sliding around in drawers).
Alternative (b) may be available in black.

ttp://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html