          From: Stuart Walsh <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>
          Subject: [LUTE] bandora tunes
          To: "Lute Net" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
          Date: Monday, 13 June, 2011, 12:29
        I've got the Lute Society's bandora on loan. It's a nice
     instrument.
        used to have one years ago but I'd  forgotten how difficult it is
        get these things tolerably in tune. Here's a go at three very
     short
        pieces from Thomas Brown's 'Bandore and lyra viol book' (about
     which I
        know nothing), copied out years ago by Donald Gill. (And thanks
        Peter Forrester). The tuning isn't quite right - but not too far
     out, I
        hope.
        [1][1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipGcIA8EUX8
        and here's a couple of RT's uke tunes