"From the heart"!  The one ingredient that cannot be faked; unmistakeable when
present. Without which, even the most technically perfect & most musically
informed rendition lacks something- and when present, has saved many a
less-than-perfect performance, even when played on the wrong instrument or in
the wrong style.

When the instrument & the performance are technically fine, musically informed
in the correct style, plus from the heart, we come close to artistic
perfection.