Long gone; both from the lute world & this vale of tears- don't remember who or
when I got this info from, but sounded true at the time I received it. His
"estate" still owes me  a $100 deposit for a Renaissance lute I contracted for
in about 1968 that he never saw fit to build. Still have the original receipt
somewhere. He lived & had a workshop in Bolinas, California, back then. Was
part of the old beatnik (and early hippie) scene- hung with some of the great
original cats of the time. Was a grumpy old fart when I met him, but he did
take my money. Not even pocket change by today's standards of course. His
lutes- by today's standards-  are roughly on the level of a very good Pakistani
instrument. He moved to Paso Robles sometime after the Bolinas days.

That's all I got on him.

Dan