Dear lute netters,

That's the famous manuscript of the Singakademie who came back from Kiew in the
year 2000. I bought a microfiche and in February I was in Berlin, made the
physical description and took photos of the watermarks etc. - and they didn't
told me that they will publish the PDF...

But anyway: That's a great gift! A big thank you to the library and to Rainer
who shared the link!

François-Pierre Goy and Tim Crawford are working on this very important source.
François-Pierre Goy wrote an article and a whole inventory - but I don't know
where it will be published. I will ask him when he's back from his holiday.

Enjoy the source!

Andreas