I believe the Reusner in Das Erbe is Esaias Reusner the younger, who used d
minor tuning; Musikalischer Lustgarten is by his father whose hymn settings are
in viel ton.

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
heiman.dan...@juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:59 AM
To: stephenwar...@verizon.net
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Reusner and Reymann

Volume 12 of Das Erbe contains selections from Reusner (and Weiss).  See this
pdf:http://bit.ly/17VpGnc for a table of contents. Daniel  ---------- Original
Message ----------
From: "stephen arndt" <stephenwar...@verizon.net>
Subject: [LUTE] Reusner and Reymann
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:33:08 -0500

  I have Catherine Lidell's Sacred Music for the Lute. Among the sources
  for her anthology she lists Esaias Reusner's Musikalischer Lustgarten
  and Mattheus Reymann's Cythara Sacra. I have not succeeded in locating
  a copy of either work in any form. Does anyone know whether they are
  available somewhere?