Esaias Reusner (the elder, died ca 1660) : Musikalischer Lustgarten
   (Ren. tuning), 1654
   Esaias Reusner (the younger): Neue Lautenfruechte, (Bar. tuning)1676
   Esaias Reusner (the younger): 100 Geistliche Melodien, (Bar. tuning),
   1678
   Esaias Reusner (the younger): Erfreuliche Lautenlust, (Bar. tuning),
   1679
   (later published with a Latin title as : Delitiae testudinis)
   all available in facsimile from TREE, 25 Euros each.
   Regards
   Albert Reyerman
TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman