"Just because Jimi Hendrix played with his teeth doesn't mean that everyone does
it..."

Tongue under, if you must.

On 12/10/2013 8:05 AM, Bruno Correia wrote:
    Here we go again with the nails issue. There are many sources
    describing the use of flesh as the best way to sound upon the lute,
    however, the use of nails was certainly a possibility. But only because
    three cats used it doesn't mean it was the general taste of those
    times. Just because Jimi Hendrix played with his teeth doesn't
    mean that everyone does it today. I could only justify the nails if I
    still played the classical guitar, otherwise what benefit would it
    bring?