From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Braig, Eugene
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:27 PM
To: LuteNet list
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Bream Collection... I just noticed

Chapdelain was the first-ever winner of the Guitar Foundation of America
competition, but now specializes in fingerstyle arrangements of pop music on
steel-string guitar: http://www.michaelchapdelaine.com/.  He's now fond of
taking the stage as a barefoot bohemian.  Discussing the Segovia masterclass
with Michael over a pint of fine ale is much more entertaining than watching
it on Youtube.

Eugene