On 2014-04-25, 5:20 PM, David Morales wrote:
    You can translate the full site to your prefered language by using the
    flags located in the top-left corner, maybe that could help.

I see from this that Google translates "vihuela" as "harp"! There are also very strange translations like:

"Only now, after having met Francisco Caballero (their leader and promoter), is when We understand that madness can crystallize, which of necessity can be made under and when a teacher with vocation to do something, circumstances eventually accompany ..."

"The vihuela had a very refined setting, after some slight changes in the height of the eyebrow and the distribution of the orders, and monoxila construction gives a very sweet sound and collected."

Despite the strange translation, it's clear that this is a wonderful project, an inspiration for a bunch of students.

Geoff

--
Geoff Gaherty
Foxmead Observatory