Hi Hector,
   thank you for the information. I hope that you'll be able to publish
   some of your research in scholarly journals, to make it more
   internationally accessible.
   I was mainly curious what you have written about the dances in the
   Thibault MS, and if there are any new concordances than those mentioned
   in Thibault 1958.
   I have the article by G.Thibault (Un manuscrit italien pour luth des
   premiA"res annA(c)es du XVIe siA"cle, pp. 43-76 in: J. Jaquot (ed.): Le
   luth et sa musique, Paris 1958) which contains transcriptions of pavana
   regia, saltarello, piva, pavana (fol.13r to 14r), a pavana (fol.25r)
   and a mysterious "calata" (fol.53). But Thibault (1958) did not include
   the basse danses of the manuscript (Basadanza, fol.15r and Spagna,
   fol.19v), so I was as hoping to find those somewhere.I found Sarge
   Gerbode's transcription of the Spagna in Thibault at
   [1]http://gerbode.net/composers/Anon/VMD/pdf/Vmd27_spagna.pdf , but not
   the Basadanza (which might be another version of the popular Spagna
   theme?)
   Best wishes
   Josef Berger

     Dear Josef,
     My thesis is under contract by UMI so I cannot release it (you need
     to buy it via ProQuest in the USA). If you have any specific
     questions let me know. I am back at doing research on this topic and
     hope to publish something next year.
     All best wishes,
     Hector
     On 11 Jul 2014, at 14:57, Josef Berger <[3]harpolek...@gmail.com>
     wrote:
     > A  Dear collective wisdom,
     > A  does somebody of you have access to the thesis of Hector
     Sequera about
     > A  the Thibault manuscript? Its PDF seems to be available only at
     the
     > A  University of North Texas...
     > A  [1][4]http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc4652/
     > A  HA(c)ctor J Sequera (2004): Selected Lute Music from Paris,
     RA(c)s.
     > A  Vmd. Ms. 27 from the BibliothA"que Nationale: Reconstruction,
     Edition,