it is slow loading, but works fine if you have Quicktime.
RT

On 10/18/2014 11:58 AM, Sean Smith wrote:
Hi Martin,

That's a nice essay on the instrument. Thanks for championing the doubled
courses - and the doubled top course. (I have a doubled chanterelle on my bass
lute and do appreciate it.) And it's a stunning lute!

I was not able to play the Piccininni for some reason. I tried it in two
browsers.

best wishes,
Sean